Wednesday, June 1, 2016

The Salty Stuff

I've returned from another amazing visit to My former beloved hometown of Portland, Oregon, filled with love, libations, laughter, fodder, fire, naughtiness, devotion and debauchery.

Tentative dates for My next visit - Thursday, August 11th thru Monday the 15th. Stay tuned as I finalize exact dates in the next few weeks.

August also happens to be My birthday month and I'll be doling out birthday spanks all month long. And it will earmark My 13th year of offering professional Domination sessions. An exciting month indeed!

For now, I'm back in the City of Salt and available for real-time sessions. For those of you who are brave enough to serve Me, I look forward to spending some quality time with you. My contact information and protocol can be found on the contact page of My website. Do review My website in its entirely before contacting Me.

If you have already had the pleasure of serving Me and would like to schedule another training session, you may send your request via email or ring My phone during My phone hours.

Not able to serve Me in person? I offer phone sessions and distance training on Niteflirt. If you don't see Me available, you may send an email request and I will schedule your phone session accordingly.