Thursday, May 26, 2016

Visiting Portland 5/26 thru 5/31

Portland - I'll be deep inside thru Tuesday and while My schedule is somewhat full, I do have an opening or two - no pun.
If you would like to be considered, you may send your request via email or ring My phone at a reasonable hour. My contact information and protocol can be found on the contact page of My website.

I am looking forward to reconnecting with My most loyal submissives, meeting a coupla new-to-Me sluts, visiting My favorite Portland haunts, and digging in to the the sleaze that only Portland can provide. Care to join Me for a little while?

Future visits will fall sometime in August, October and December-ish - exact dates to be determined. Good slaves will stay tuned and schedule their training accordingly. In short, pay attention.