Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Training on Niteflirt

In My extra time, when I am not training slaves real time or living life in general, I offer phone sessions on Niteflirt. I've been doing it for quite some time and let Me tell you - I have heard everything. Tales from average perverts and even taller tales from the most bizarre of fetishists. Nothing surprises Me anymore.

I use NF because it's easy for Me, discreet for you, and while we are talking on the phone we can talk about anything under the sun. *weg*

I love talking to people on NF. Many of My callers simply wish to talk to Me. They want to speak with an authentic and experienced authoritarian. Have an intelligent conversation with a true Mistress who lives the lifestyle 24/7 and may actually know a thing or two. Many people have questions. And I have answers.

Some call Me and wish to be trained or prepped ahead of an actual real time session as they are planning to visit Salt Lake in the near future or live in a city that falls on My travel schedule. This is ideal and it shows Me that a slave has done their research and is putting their best foot forward by making initial contact via NF.

My adoring slaves that train with Me sporadically throughout the year use NF as a way of keeping in contact with Me and building our bond. Also, they just so happen to be extremely respectful of My time and this way I am receiving a tribute in some form.

I offer distance training programs to the geographically challenged and uber shy folks that include creative homework assignments, rewards for good behavior, punishments for poor behavior, verbal coaching and sometimes webcam workouts.

Speaking of workouts and in case you need some extra motivation, I have had some success recently with physical training via webcam, as in phys ed. or P.E. As in, I watch you workout and complete the activities while offering some verbal (and physical) incentives.

And then there are those that call Me who wish to be dominated. The hardcore sluts who yearn to be degraded, used, abused and made to feel like the dirtiest slut on the planet. Yes, I like those calls too.

Like My phone-friend called buck. is a cross-dressing, slutty ass-whore who likes to have large things stuffed in his mouth and ass and be forced to eat his own cum. I've been training b for about five months and he is now begging for more. So I gave him an assignment last night - to go shopping for an even bigger toy. He is to acquire said toy before calling Me again. And it better be big.

Now I know he is a hungry slut so I am guessing he will take care of this as soon as possible as our session last night was super steamy. I am really enjoying My dirty chats with b. I hope to one day get My hands on him for real. Until then, he's My 'butt slut buck'. 

What are you waiting for?  ------->  Pick up the phone