Wednesday, June 29, 2016

alexander vs. The Giant Clip

Summer has arrived and temps are reaching up into the triple digits.
And while My secret hideaway is beneath street level, it is still easily warmed by vigorous activity and heated bodies and so I've traded out all of the heaters for fans and even ordered an air-conditioner to keep comfy. After all, I want to be comfortable while torturing you.

These days back in Salt Lake have been serving Me well and I've been enjoying a few good slave-type boy-toys. Specifically, an introductory session with a newer wanton slut I will call alexander. I enjoyed his energy as we explored bondage, spanking, clips, clamps, groping, poking, electricity, flogging, foot worship and more. At the end of our time together, he politely requested to test out the Giant Clip.

Fits him nicely, no?

I do look forward to showing alexander further down this dark and alluring path. A path that has held Me in rapture for years.