Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Niteflirt Musings

I've been spending a lot of My extra time offering phone sessions on Niteflirt. More than usual, that is. Why, you ask? Because A) I get to connect with the most interesting folks from all over the world, and B) we get to talk about whatever we want. And I do mean whatever.

So if you've been dying to hear My sexy phone voice order you through some agonizing masturbation, then you should call Me. Wish to speak to an experienced, authentic Dominant with a plethora of information on living the lifestyle 24/7, you should call Me.
If you just want to stuff big things into your holes as I talk dirty into your ear, you can call Me then too. The sluttier the better.

I am typically not available on NF during My travelling days on the road. So you'll have to stay tuned to My travel schedule OR, better yet, schedule an appointment for a phone session when it is convenient for both of us. Now there's a concept.