Thursday, July 28, 2016

Sleepless in Seattle and Spankos!

My indomitable presence has been requested by one of My most humblest of humble slaves in Seattle. Seems he is simply unable to present himself to Me while I am in Portland and he has humbly requested for Me to come and pay him a visit beforehand.

Went and signed himself up a full 24 hours of My time and attention. That said, I'll be beginning My trip to the Pacific Northwest with a couple of days in Seattle to accommodate his humble self before making My way to Portland. I'll have no additional time for sessions there, but if you are in the Portland Metro - it is not too late.

I am still planning to be in Portland Tuesday, August 9th through Sunday the 14th and I just so happen to have limited time available for sessions. Please note: it is My birthday month and I'm handing out My birthday spankings all month long!

And speaking of spankings - last night came to a close with a session with one spanking enthusiast who called himself ed.  I had an absolute glorious time spanking the heck out of his ample apple-butt. First over the tidy whities that he showed up in. And then bare bottom with the undies draped around his ankles. I spanked him hard and with My bare hands. And also made use of a few paddles as well as a thicker cane. But I made darn sure not to leave a single mark or bruise. Because some can't have them and I have much experience in delivering the goods without leaving a trace.