Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Back in the Saddle - Giddy Up, SLC!

I've safely returned to the City of Salt and I am ready to ride!
Who wants to play with Me? I am once again available for sessions in My secret underground hideaway in the heart of downtown.

My dungeon hideaway is discreet, clean, and seductively appointed. Whether you are into cross-dressing, whips and floggers, sensory deprivation, bondage, humiliation, foot worship and more - I have the skills, tools and experience to share with you.

If you would like to submit yourself for training, you will find My contact information and protocol on the contact page of My website. Please do read through all of the material provided before contacting Me. Unless you have served Me in the past, in which case you may ring My bell at an appropriate hour.

I'll also be offering sessions by phone on Niteflirt here and there. If you would like to speak to Me from the comfort of your own floor, give Me a call. Just do it.