Thursday, September 29, 2016

Womanizer

While in San Fran, I visited My favorite local sex toy shop Good Vibrations where I picked out two new vibrating toys for Myself.

The first toy is amazing but sadly comes with the name, Womanizer. It offers both suction and vibration, featuring a clitoral-focused tip. And it also comes with a satisfaction guarantee. IOW, if you do not get off, they will refund your money. However, it desperately needs a new name and since I feel so strongly about this toy in so many ways, I am going to craft a thoughtful letter to the maker. 

My friend who manages the Good Vibrations explained to Me that this toy comes from a German manufacturer and in Germany the term womanizer is actually a positive thing, as in a maneater of sorts. But whatever, I'm still sending a letter. Who knows, maybe they'll send Me a few more toys to... test. That's what happens when I blog about a toy.