Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Travel Update & a FUNnilingus Tutorial

I am a busy Woman with a bustling schedule that ebbs and flows with the vibrant energy of life. And for that I am grateful.

So I've decided to slow down My season a little bit and take some time to enjoy the fall colors on the east coast, visit New York City, take in a few Broadway shows, get lost in a museum or two, dine at Michelin star restaurants and soak in some culture. Therefore, I will be unavailable Friday, October 21st through Sunday the 30th.
So plan your training accordingly, ya hear?

Also, I am pushing My next Portland visit to early December.
Please be patient and stay tuned for exact dates coming soon.

If you are in Salt Lake, I am currently offering sessions from My hideaway hidden in the heart of downtown. If you'd like to submit yourself, I request that you follow My contact protocol found on the contact page of My website. If you have served Me in the past, you may simply email your request or call Me during My phone hours.

In the meantime, you should sit back, relax and check out this fun cartoon tutorial about what you should already know - eating pussy.