Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Incoming, Portland! - 12/8 to 12/13

I'll be deep inside you in just one weeks time and needless to say, I am very much looking forward to this visit. I'm looking forward to reconnecting with My most loyal of slaves and submissives, meeting a couple of new-to-Me subjects and getting My freak on in general in My beloved former hometown. You ready for Me?

If you've yet to secure an appointment, you'd better be flexible.
My session schedule is almost full and I have limited time available.

You may send your request via email or call Me during My phone hours. My contact protocol and information can always be found on the contact page of My website.

First time contacting Me? If so, do remember: you never get a second chance to make a first impression, so make it a good one. *wink*