Sunday, November 27, 2016

Niteflirt, Minus the Sweat

Rarely do I have a client cancel a professional session at the last minute, but this morning cheerlessly, that happened. I understand life is a constant flow and sometimes situations just don't go as planned. But this time the excuse itself was rather pigheaded and I don't appreciate My time being wasted.

Something about feelings of betrayal and associating Professional Domination with "cheating" yada yada yada...
The service I offer is just that - a service. A service that is widely used by men (and women) who are pining to have their needs met. And truthfully, we all need to get our needs met, Myself included.

If you approach Me for a session, you're able to pass My screening and manage to schedule a session, please follow through with your appointment. Otherwise, chances are I won't take your call again.

Fact: Of My clientele, 9 out of 10 are married with boundaries and I respect them. But I can't help it if one feels like they are cheating on their spouse. Nor do I wish to have that mindset in a potential slave.

Instead, I spent My day tidying My home space, decorating for the season and taking a few rather salacious phone calls on Niteflirt. That's right - you too can speak to Me from the comfort of your own floor, bed or bathroom. What are you waiting for?