Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Dress You Up

Last nights session was inspired by the one and only ~ Madonna.   After watching her hour-long premier for her upcoming world tour yesterday, I could not stop shaking My ass long enough to turn the music off.  So when this Lucky Star arrived for his cross dressing-sissy training-and more appointment, he got the session of his life.

Makeup, dressed up in a white lace dress, white stockings, white lace gloves and a white lace bow in her hair. I taught her how to walk like a slut, dance and roll around on the floor Like a Virgin.
And then I took her virginity.

Wish to Express Yourself and Live To Tell? - I've got all the garb, experience and skills to back it up plus a discreet and private play space where you may let your inhibitions run wild. Please do take the time to review My Domination website prior to contacting Me.