Thursday, December 8, 2016

Portland POSTPONED

Due to circumstances beyond even My control, I am forced to postpone My Portland visit. Seems the Universe has other plans for Me. In all honesty, I am grateful to have the flexibility and ability to answer the call of need, when needed most.

For the first time in five years, I am going to make you submissive boys and toys wait just a little bit longer. I know, you are not happy about it and trust Me, neither am I. I'm guessing you may be longing for My attention, pining for My brutal affection and probably experiencing a little frustration right about now. I ask that you practice your patience and offer a little compassion and understanding.  
As soon as I have some firm dates for My next visit, I'll let y'all know. It will most certainly be sometime in January or February so sit tight.

In the meantime, you may offer to serve Me in Salt Lake City. I'll be home through the holidays and keeping the dungeon nice and warm. My contact protocol can always be found on the contact page of My website. And for the shy and geographically challenged, I offer phone sessions and training on Niteflirt.