Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Doing Bad Things in Florida thru 5/2

Back from California and boy My feet are tired. I walked almost 18 miles over the weekend in the conference hotel. In heels. Yep - now hiring a full-time foot slave to do nothing but rub My sore tootsies.

I've been home long enough to unpack, do some laundry, get a manicure and a pedicure, catch some ZZzzzz's, and repack My bags. Tomorrow morning I am off to Florida to take part in another weekend of kink and everything your dreams are made of.

It's Beyond Leather's 10th Anniversary and I am super excited to present and perform for all the perverts. I'll be elbow deep in conference-fun so please don't try to call Me. I will, however, be checking My email regularly. And I'll be back in Salt Lake City on Tuesday evening. But just for a few days before My next trip -

May 6th through May 13th - Off-the-Grid / On Vacation / No Sessions

So catch Me if you can. IOW, plan your training accordingly. My travel schedule can always be found on the contact page of My website.