Friday, May 5, 2017

I Get Around

Florida was epic. The weather was warm and super muggy and thank Goddess for air conditioned spaces! The conference went well and was very well attended by approximately 1000 lifestylers, kinky folk and fetishists. My workshops were standing room only and I received some really great feedback. I also found Myself browsing the kinky vendor area more than once and I managed to pick up a few unique items to add to My monstrous arsenal of wicked toys and implements.

Currently halfway through My busy spring tour and I am ready for a little Down Time. So, I'll be on vacation and completely unavailable -
Saturday, May 6th through Sunday, May 14th

Available for sessions in Salt Lake City - May 15th, 16th & 17th

Available for sessions in Los Angeles - May 18th, 19th, 20th & 21st

Portland (tentatively/stay tuned) - June 22nd through June 27th-ish

If you'd like to schedule an appointment and you are new-to-Me, I request you take the time to review My website prior to contacting Me. If you've already had the pleasure of serving Me, you may simply send your request via email or attempt to reach Me by phone during My phone hours on a non-travel day. And for My most complete and up-to-date travel schedule, visit the contact page of My website.