Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Back from LA and Ready to Play

Back from La La-Land with a pep in My step, some killer business ideas, a new whip and some sexy fetish & latex garb. Domcon was fantastic on so many levels and I am reminded of how much I love doing this thing I do. And how grateful and privileged to lead such a colorful and exciting life. Here are some highlights of My weekend -

On the red carpet with the indomitable Goddess Phoenix - 

I am such a huge fan of Irene Boss and every year I look forward to hugging on Her and picking Her big brain. She is the Boss, after all. Here we are, chatting at Her booth in the vendor area.

Meeting master whip-maker, the one and only, Mr Roger Patterson. I have always adored his whips. So much so, I purchased another one.

It's hard to look Domme-ly when I am fan-girling out, hence the grin.

I attended several great workshops as well as a "Legends" panel of world-class Dominatrices representing women in their 20's, 30's, 40's, 50's, 60's, and 70's. So fascinating and inspiring to hear their stories.

I can hardly wait for the next one - Domcon New Orleans, October 5th through the 8th when Dommes take over the French Quarter!

Back in Salt Lake City now and available for sessions. Do review My website prior to contacting Me. Unless, of course, you have already had the pleasure of serving Me in which case you may ring My phone with your humble request at a reasonable hour. Or send Me an email.

Now, who wants to help Me break in My new whip?