Sunday, May 28, 2017

Happy International Masturbation Month

While most of you are celebrating the Memorial Day holiday this weekend, I am busy trying to make My personal orgasm quota for International Masturbation Month. Click here for some tips and recommends from one of My favorite purveyors Good Vibes and more info on the annual Jerk Fest that happens each May. Because 'M'.

If you've enjoyed the distinct pleasure of serving Me, then you might know that I am a huge proponent of masturbation. It's healthy and it's fun. Especially when being directed by Yours Truly.

Haven't had the opportunity to sit at My feet yet?
Ready to make a return visit?

I am currently available in Salt Lake City for real-time sessions in My private, underground dungeon lair. Please review My website prior to reaching out. There you will find answers to most of your questions as well as My contact information and protocol.

I also offer thoughtful phone sessions on Niteflirt. Whether you wish to be dominated or simply speak with an authentic and experienced Dominant woman, I welcome your call.