Monday, May 15, 2017

Sessions in LA @ Domcon 5/18 thru 5/21

Heels on the ground in Salt Lake City. But only for a few days before I leave on My next jaunt. If you'd like to try and slip yourself into My next 72 hours, you'd better seriously bust a move.

I'm making a Special Appearance at Domcon, the World's Premier Professional & Lifestyle Domination Convention, and I'm raring to go.

I am still accepting applications for sessions in the LA area over the weekend. I do have lavish professional dungeon spaces at My disposal if your heart desires. As well as a comfortable hotel suite for those domestic-type scenes that I am most interested in.

Featured sessions for the weekend:
- For the Corporal Punishment Enthusiast & Spanko-In-You - $300/1HR
- Best Ever Foot Fetish Fantasy - $250/1HR

For those spankos and corporal punishment enthusiasts, I'll be packing a bevy of paddles, straps, hairbrushes and the like. And sporting a more refined, sophisticated and seasoned look compiled of silk, fur, leather and perhaps a dash of latex.

And for you foot slaves, My freshly pedicured footsies are ready for you to worship. And don''t worry, I'll teach you exactly how I like it.

If you'd like to be considered, I request that you familiarize yourself with My website and contact protocol prior to reaching out. And please note, I do not respond to text messages.

Returning to Salt Lake on Monday the 22nd and available for sessions. If you'd like to schedule a future appointment, send Me a message.