Tuesday, June 20, 2017

PSA on Calling Me & Contact Protocol

Want to contact Me?  Maybe your'e a little hesitant?

Here are a few tips on how to do so in an appropriate manner:

First, take the time to read through My website. All of it.
Most of your questions can be answered in the material provided.

Per My contact protocol, a brief introductory email is preferred. Include your 'name', whether you are new or known to Me, what type of session you are looking for and a couple of date/time options.

If email is simply not an option, you may attempt to reach Me by phone during My phone hours. If you happen to get My voicemail, I prefer you ring Me back in 30-minute intervals or at another time.
I do not like to call My clients. Ever. I prefer that you call Me. 

I'm going to extend My phone hours for a bit. If I decide to change them again, I'll mention it here. Best way to stay up to date is by checking the info on the contact page of My website. I update it Myself at My discretion and I enjoy playing with those that pay attention.

New phone hours: 10AM to 5PM, Mountain - Daily
Phone number: (503) 891-8487

Please note: phone time is reserved for phone consultations, session scheduling and reconfirmation of sessions only. If you just want to chat you may call Me via Niteflirt.

Also note: if you continue to call My personal phone after hours or in the middle of the night or text Me, I will save your number to My Do Not Answer List.

More on texting - Don't do it. I do not use text messaging or respond to text messages as I find it to be a terribly informal form of communication. If you wish to gain My attention you will follow My straight-forward contact protocol.

And don't bother calling from a blocked number - I won't answer.
Dial *82 and then your phone number show it doesn't show up as 'private'. I'll respect your anonymity and discretion but for My safety and sanity, I want your number. Again, I won't call you. Ever.

When you call Me, be sure you have a few minutes to speak freely. Don't be nervous. I'll ask you exactly what I want and need to know.
I am easy to talk to and I've been told I give very good phone.

And speaking of good phone - for the geographically challenged and uber shy, I offer phone sessions on Niteflirt. Where you may call Me from the comfort of your own floor and we can play games of power and control. Or we can just discuss the many facets of BDSM, your random and obscure habits or stimulating fetishes, or what you did yesterday. I've been around the block a few times so not much surprises Me anymore. I always like a good (kinky) conversation.