Sunday, June 18, 2017

Update: Portland Sessions 6/21 to 6/26

Because I miss you and I have the flexibility that allows Me to do (almost) whatever I wish, I've decided to fly in a day early.

I'm arriving on Wednesday afternoon giving Me one more day to stay, play, do bad things and make memories (read: Future Wank Material).

Care to join Me for a little while?

Wednesday, June 21st through Monday, June 26th

I'm available for real time, one-on-one sessions - from foot worship scenes to over-My knee spankings and more. Because I like nice things and enjoy being pampered, I've rented a private penthouse suite near downtown with discreet, secure parking. And I'll be packing along a play bag full of My favorite implements and Tools to Control you.

I also relish in kinky lifestyle coaching for couples. Whether you are seeking hands-on, skill-based training or just a discussion on the finer nuances of the BDSM lifestyle, I welcome your call. I've got decades of experience and I'd love to share what I know.

And yes, I will consider sincere requests for public outings such as dinner and/or shopping sprees to kind and generous individuals.
You know who you are.

Please review My website prior to contacting Me to learn more about Me, My style of Domination, kinky interests and no-no's, session types, tribute amounts and My contact protocol. Unless I already know you in which case you may reach out at a reasonable hour.