Friday, June 9, 2017

Summertime in the City of Salt

It's summer time in Salt Lake City and with temperatures on the rise, I've put away the last of the winter heaters and replaced them with fans and an air conditioner. Because I want you to be comfortable while I'm tormenting you. *weg*

I am currently offering real time sessions in My private underground, dungeon hideaway located downtown. If you are interested in spending some quality time with Yours Truly, you may contact Me appropriately. My contact protocol can always be found on the contact page of My website. And please do take the time to read through the material provided before reaching out.

I am also available for couples training and kinky lifestyle coaching.
Whether you'd like to hone some hands-on skills or just chat with someone experienced in the BDSM lifestyle, I'm open to discussing possibilities. Send Me an email!

And on occasion, I have the privilege of mentoring a small group.
Like next weekend. Should be fun!