Saturday, June 3, 2017

Portland Sessions Available 6/22 to 6/26

My next visit to Portland is confirmed and I couldn't be more excited.
Currently accepting appointment requests for the following days:

Thursday, June 22nd through Monday, June 26th

This time I'll be offering sessions from a very private, posh penthouse downtown with floor to ceiling windows and an expansive river and city view. Come to Me - let's make some lasting memories together.

If you would like to submit an application, I ask that you take the time to review My website prior to contacting Me. There you will learn more about Me, My passions and dislikes, the types of sessions I offer, as well as tribute amounts and more.

If you've had the pleasure of serving Me in the past you may simply contact Me during My phone hours or send your request via email.

It's not a long trip and My time will fill quickly so if you wish to submit yourself to Me, ya bettah bust a move.