Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Big Easy Bound & DomCon NOLA Sessions

Excitement is brewing - New Orleans, here I come!

Sessions Available: Thursday, October 5th thru Sunday, October 8th

I have the honor and pleasure of attending Domcon again, the World's Premier Professional & Lifestyle Domination Convention. And what a better location than the sultry, sexy vibe of the French Quarter. I have a deluxe suite all to Myself and I can't wait to stretch My... legs.

On this visit, I am offering My specialties - Domestic Discipline, OTK, spanking and delicious caning scenes. As well as unique and thoughtful Foot Worship scenarios for the refined foot enthusiast.

300/1hour. Serious inquiries only Deposit required.

Last-minute or same-day appointment requests will be hard to come by. You'll want to schedule your time with Me in advance.

Back in the City of Salt on Monday evening. If you'd like to schedule a future session, you may send your request. I do plan on leaving My laptop at home. Emails will be addressed upon My safe return.