Monday, October 9, 2017

Thanks, NOLA. Oh SL,UT - I'm Back!

I've safely returned from The Big Easy and because having All The Fun can be super fucking exhausting, it is time for a day of rest!

My long weekend was stuffed with bawdy entertainment, amazing Dominant Women, new connections, catching up with old friends, educational workshops, dungeon parties, naughty butts, some very unique shopping in the French Quarter as well as the kinky vendor mart, much-needed Deep Sleeps, a couple of satisfying foot rubs, live jazz music, full moon tarot readings and studded with most excellent southern style cuisine and genuine hospitality I could ask for.


Plus this chair in My suite was perfect for over-My-knee spankings.

NOLA, I love your old world charm, romantic architecture, rich history and even richer food. I will not miss the humidity nor the hurricane-like weather. Nevertheless, I will be back. *wink*

I am available for sessions in My hometown of Salt Lake City. If you'd like to discuss the possibility, you may politely approach. My contact information and protocol can be found on the contact page of My website.

Geographically challenged? - call Me from the comfort of your floor.
I offer top-notch distance training and phone sessions on Niteflirt.

Want to test our chemistry before submitting yourself for a real-time session? - Great idea! Now you have the opportunity to speak to Me on Niteflirt. And if I do not appear to be available, just send Me an email and we can schedule a time that works for both of us.