Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Seattle & Portland - 12/6 to 12/13

My bags are packed and tomorrow I am headed back to My former stomping grounds of ever more - the great Pacific Northwest.

Seattle - December 6th & December 7th - FULLY BOOKED
Portland - December 8th to December 13th - LTD TIME AVAILABLE


The Session Appointment Book is full for Seattle.
If you've waited to call, I'm afraid you waited too long.
Send Me an email and convince Me to come back soon. *wink*

If you wish to serve Me in Portland I do still have limited time available. If you are new-to-Me, take the time to read through the pages of My website prior to contacting Me. One can find My contact protocol and information on the contact page of My website.

I'm looking forward to reconnecting with My most loyal slaves and submissives. And perhaps adding a new one to My stable. Is that you?