Monday, February 12, 2018

Bring It, Portland - 4/5 to 4/10

Calling all Portland slaves, subs, spankos, sissys, sluts and sissy sluts -

I'm accepting applications and session requests for My next visit:

Thursday, April 5th to Tuesday, April 10th

If you'd like to have the opportunity to serve Me while I'm in town, I suggest you contact Me sooner rather than later. I only allot so many session slots on each visit so you better bust a move.

If you are new-to-Me, take the time to familiarize yourself with My website prior to reaching out. There you will find information about Me - My interests, session types, tribute amounts and much more.

Remember - you never get a second chance to make a good first impression. And these days, I'm not giving too many second chances.
If any. At all.

I've become very selective in My choosing of professional clients.
Because I can.

If we've already met, just send your request to Me in an email.

I'll be on vacation 2/13-2/21, so give Me a day or two to reply.