Saturday, February 3, 2018

My Travel Schedule & Portland Head's Up

This year's schedule is slowly but surely coming together.
Seems the Universe is serving Me up an extra large helping and I've been busy shifting things around to fit it all on My plate.

All good things. Nevertheless.

So, without further adieu, here is My tentative schedule for 2018 -

Portland -- January 11th thru January 15th (FULLY BOOKED)
NO SESSIONS -- Tuesday, February 13th thru Wednesday, Feb. 21st
NO SESSIONS -- Sunday, March 18th thru Friday, March 23rd
Portland -- Thursday, April 5th through Monday, April 9th
San Jose -- Wednesday, April 18th through Monday, April 23rd
Fort Lauderdale -- Thursday, April 26th through Monday, April 30th
Los Angeles -- Wednesday, May 9th through Sunday, May 13th
Las Vegas -- Monday, May 14th through Wednesday, May 16th
Portland -- Wednesday, July 11th through Tuesday, July 17th
NO SESSIONS -- Thursday, August 23rd thru Wednesday, Sept. 5th
San Francisco -- Thursday, September 20th thru Monday, Sept. 24th
Portland -- October TBA
New York & Boston -- November TBA
Portland & Seattle -- December TBA

I say tentative because things in My world are always in flux.
To stay up to date on exactly what's going on, you should be checking in periodically here on My blog which I trust you have bookmarked by now. *wink*

One thing that will remain a constant is My love for Portland.
My next visit is coming up in two months and I am currently accepting applications and session appointments for the first weekend in April.

If you are new-to-Me, I request that you take the time to review My website prior to making contact. You'll find answers to almost all of your questions in the material provided. And if you've had the honor of serving Me in the past you may send your session request via email or attempt to reach out by phone during My phone hours.

And as always, when I am not on the road or on vacation or sabbatical, I am available for sessions to qualified candidates in My hometown of Salt Lake City.

Note: I'm becoming even more selective in My professional clients.
Quality > quantity. In other words - impress Me.