Thursday, March 15, 2018

Confessions of a Bondage Enthusiast

I often have requests for tight, restrictive bondage. And to that I say - hell yes! I adore placing someone in a confining situation using a myriad of tools - rope, metal, mummified in saran, or plaster cast.

My personal preference for bondage is definitely the high-quality, heavy, padded, locking leather devices - those really get Me off.

One of My favorite purveyors of fine leather bondage gear is Mr S.
Lay your eyes on some of their eye candy and delicious bondage gear here. Along with anything made by Fetters, a British company now offering their gear stateside.

If you've had the pleasure of being in My bondage, you might already be familiar with some of these exquisite toys and gadgets.

I'd love to add this heavy posture collar to My collection. I already own a simple one, but I think this formidable, rigid model is so sexy. Not to mention it would make the eye work even harder to wander. Always reminding you just who is in control. *weg*