Wednesday, August 15, 2018

A Tribute from slave drew...

Ms. Julie, 

Our next to last meeting sticks out in my mind the most.
This was when You lead me into that wonderful sub-space. 


Being somewhat comfortable, I wasn't as nervous as the previous meetings, but still a bit apprehensive. My mind was racing. I don't remember what we talked about prior to You leading me, by my cock, to Your work area. You started out slow. Early with the sensual stuff and slow with the pain. You got me worked up and desiring You immediately. You were light handed in the beginning and I remember shaking in fear of what was to come.  

When I was bent over your spanking bench, my mind was bouncing back and forth. Still worked up and wanting You, the pain became more severe. I considered tapping out. Not wanting to disappoint You I remember thinking, 'don't be a fucking pussy! Take the pain!' So I did. Processing each spank, flog, riding crop, as it came. Realizing, 'the pain only lasts a second or two. Deciding, 'This isn't so bad.' 

Then, You got close to me. Close enough for me to smell You. Close enough to kiss your neck. You moved in front of me. Your restrained breasts right in my face. It was all I could do to keep from kissing your neck or attempting to lick your breasts. Afraid I'd make You angry. I'm thinking, 'If I make Her angry, she will beat me really hard. Not a bad thing. However, if I break the rules, She may be disappointed in me. Don't want that.' Knowing the rules were "No Sex. Don't even ask." I opted out of trying or asking to kiss or lick any part of You. My mind was racing however. I've never had such a strong desire for anyone. Ever. Even if I could get a glimpse of something private. Just for a split second, I'd feel special. 'She likes me! She's breaking her own rules for me.' I thought. 

Of course, it wasn't to be. I've told You this before Ms. Julie. You have an incredible amount of self control! I suspect You knew I wanted some sort of satisfaction, albeit only visual, but Domination doesn't work that way. I don't get what "I" want. I get only what You allow. 

At this point, I'm a horny, dithering, mess. I think my cock has been hard the entire time! This is when You increased the intensity of the pain and started in with serious CBT. (Serious for me anyway.) Short bursts of pain quickly dissipate. Strong sexual desire does not. Nor does a swift whack to the balls! Or the head of the cock. Now I'm thinking, 'Goddamn! That fucking hurts!' At that precise moment, You said, "Take it boy. Don't be a pussy!"
  

That was the encouragement I needed to roger up and take the pain.

Somewhere during this time my mind went fucking haywire. I couldn't process what I was feeling, thinking, or experiencing. Just couldn't do it. So. I gave up. Fucking done! At this point I thought, 'I don't give a flying fuck what She does to me. I will take it.' I did have one conscious thought before I gave up control, 'Damn! She's in COMPLETE CONTROL of me. I wonder if She knows it? She could really take advantage of me right now. Well. Fuck it!'

I remember like it happened five minutes ago!

I have no recollection of how long I was in this place. Although, I do remember You taking some pretty hard fucking whacks at my back and ass. I could feel your strength and energy and knew these were much harder than I'd ever gotten before. I absolutely loved it!

There is a sound You make Ms. Julie, when You're really into the scene. It sounds like a release for You. Obviously, I can't recreate the sound, but in my mind You're thinking, "Fuck Yes!" It's very satisfying to to me when You do this. I'm reluctant to say anything because I wouldn't want You to fake it, or be conscious of it. That's what makes it so good.

You stopped sooner than I wish You would have Ms. Julie. I have no idea how long I could have visited that place, but I liked it and wish it would have lasted longer. Such is life.

My brain was, basically mush when we finished. I didn't want to speak. I didn't want to do anything but lay naked on your floor. What I really didn't want to do was not follow Your orders, so I jacked off in a cup and drank my cum through a curly straw. As ordered. I was humiliated and very happy I did it. As You requested. I then worshiped your beautiful, luscious, feet... You sent me off with a smile.
If You would like me to describe what I went through in the days following, I'll be happy to do so.

Thank You for the opportunity to share this with You Ms. Julie.


Sincerely, 
Drew