Thursday, August 9, 2018

Miss Me Much?

Summertime is here and I have been keeping Myself quite busy working on My No-Tan-Lines Rule, spending quality time outdoors, traveling, spanking all the naughty butts and tormenting all of the more interesting and enjoyable supplicants presented to Me.

Yes, it's been a month since I last wrote and I hear you miss Me...
So, just how much?

August 16th is My birthday and while I'm somewhat booked through next weekend, I do have a session slot or two open. So if you'd like to attempt to reserve some time, you best contact Me soon.

Truth fact: I'm becoming more and more selective in My choosing of clients these days so if you are new-to-Me and/or wish to gain My attention, you will need to impress Me.

I've freshened up My Amazon wishlist leaving you with numerous options in which to indulge Me. Charges show up on your statement discreetly as Amazon.com and your gift is sent directly to Yours Truly.

I'm available to qualified candidates in Salt Lake until Wednesday, August 22nd. Then I will be off-the-grid on My annual sabbatical until Tuesday, September 4th-ish. So plan your training accordingly *wink*