Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Salt Lake City Sessions

Happy Halloween and a Blessed Samhain to you all.
Kind of hard to believe that 2018 is almost coming to an end.
But I am feeling new beginnings right around the corner. And I like it.

It's been another productive week in My world. Training slaves.
One at a time. I trust you've been behaving? I mean, I know I'm super powerful and all. But unfortunately, My powers do not work by way of osmosis. And Goddess knows how many of you out there are in need of good training and behavioral correction.

Pro Tip - Want to be a better man, slave, man-slave? Here's a little homework assignment: when you have the opportunity, hold the door open for a Lady or three. Help an elderly Woman get her groceries to her car or across a busy street. If you're in the Starbucks drive-thru and you notice the driver behind you is a Woman, pay for her drink.

In less than a week, I'll be headed to Portland for a good chunk of November. So if you were hoping to serve Me anytime soon Salt Lake, you'd better bust a move. I have limited availability through the upcoming weekend.

My email: msjulie@juliespanks.com

Go on. Impress Me.