Sunday, November 4, 2018

Portland, Niteflirt & Sissy Sluts

Packing My bags for Portland is always so exciting. Yes I'm bringing warm clothes, boots and coats for the damp, cold weather. I have not forgotten how the chill creeps into your bones. And the chill seems to effect Me so much more now that My body has acclimated to the dry warmer temps of the high desert here in Utah.

I also take great care when packing My toy bag. Each implement is chosen with a certain someone in mind. Every gadget, restraint, gag, whip, paddle, pokey thing, hood, binder, plug, cockring, strap and bundle of rope is thoughtfully selected for My submissive subjects.

If you have yet to book an appointment for Portland, I have a couple of session slots still available. If you have served Me in the past, you may simply ring My phone at a reasonable hour. If we have yet to meet, send Me a polite email that grabs My attention.
My email: msjulie@juliespanks.com

Please note: My personal telephone is reserved for booking sessions, consultations and reconfirmations.

If you would like to speak with Me at length about Female Domination, the world of BDSM, talk kinky stuff or ask Me questions about the lifestyle, you may call Me on Niteflirt. Click the link on the right hand side of this blog. Or dial 800-TO-FLIRT ext. 02403288. Charges appear on your statement discreetly as 'NF Services'.
If I appear to be unavailable, just send Me an email to schedule a phone session appointment.

Tonight I have another appointment with a slutty crossdresser and I am very much looking forward. I've got the dungeon all prepped and warming to the perfect temperature to torment a sissy. *weg*

Want to be next?