Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Portland Bound

Portland, I am coming for you. Are you ready for Me?

I mentioned it here earlier but just in case you've not been following along, allow Me to reiterate and clarify --- while I will be in Portland for two weeks, for a handful of reasons I will only available for real-time, in-person Domination sessions on the following dates:
Sunday, November 11th - ALREADY BOOKED
Monday, November, 12th - LIMITED AVAILABILITY
Tuesday, November 13th - LIMITED AVAILABILITY
Wednesday, November 14th - ALREADY BOOKED

The space I use is private, discreet and super clean. And if you know Me, I like things clean. All the more fun to make a mess. *grin*

I've packed a small play bag with all of the the essentials. And a few extra items for some very special slaves. *wink* I've you'd like to request some of My time, you may send Me an email.

msjulie@juliespanks.com

So go on, impress Me.