Friday, November 23, 2018

Sadists Like Me Love Black (& Blue) Friday

I hope most of you out there had a nice day off, whether you spent it with family gorging on turkey, hanging out at your local lounge with good friends or perhaps on your knees in a glory hole.

2019 is a-knockin'. Are you ready? What are your plans for next year?
Or more importantly, what are you going to do for Me? *eyelash bat*

Today is Black Friday. Which I prefer to call Black & Blue Friday. Because I'd much rather beat someones sweet ass than wrestle crowds of insane holiday shoppers. So, this afternoon I have a session with a seasoned masochist who is requesting an intense session that will leave him black and blue. And I have just the plan of action and implements in mind. *weg*

Geographically challenged and wish to speak with Me by phone?
I offer phone sessions on Niteflirt where we can talk about whatever we want, completely uncensored. Click the button on the right panel. Or dial 1-800-TO-FLIRT ext. 02403288. If I appear to be unavailable, you may send an email to schedule a phone call. Charges appear on your on your statement discreetly as 'NF Services'.

Wish to indulge Me? Not just because the holidays are near and not just because I am super fucking awesome ((I mean, I do accept gifts any day of the year, ya know)) -- I've gone and spruced up My Amazon Wishlist just for you. So go on, choose something special that I am pining for. You'll find I've added a bevy of exciting and tantalizing treats to the list. Perhaps something evil you wish for Me to use on you in a future session? Some sexy lingerie for Me to wear? Or something else to bring a smile to My face. Amazon ships your gifts directly to Me. And your statement will simply reflect 'Amazon.com'.

In the meantime, I am available for real-time sessions in Salt Lake City, Send Me a polite email to request an Application For Service: msjulie@juliespanks.com