Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Couples Sessions by a BDSM Expert

I get a lot of interesting session requests from couples. In fact, some of My most memorable sessions have been with couples.

I say interesting because I truly enjoy sharing, teaching and guiding other couples to not only feel more confident in their relationship but add a level of intimacy and trust that BDSM and power dynamics bring to the table. This is something I know first-hand.

Consensual power dynamics are unique to each union and vary from relationship to relationship - Tops and submissives of all genders, sometimes both happen to be submissive, and more nowadays some are gender-nonconforming outlaws paving their own way.

Couples sessions can manifest in many forms. Perhaps some quality time on My therapy couch simply discussing your particular power dynamic, offering suggestions on how to enhance it, explain how to tweak the dials (so to speak) to make it even hotter and really dive deep into the finer nuances of Dominance and submission.

Maybe you want to learn some badass hands-on skills - bondage and restraint from basic blindfolds, to more restrictive hoods, rope, leather, metal, full-body encasement, sleepsacs; impact play - spanking, flogging, whipping, canes, paddles, etc; genital torment - cock & ball, cunts or whatever one wishes to call their parts; nipple play; electricity; sounds; needles, piercing, branding, collaring ceremonies; chastity control and so much more.

I have a warm, clean, discreet and sexy dungeon space located in downtown Salt Lake City. Filled with fun equipment, unique furniture and all of My accoutrements within arms reach.

So, to the sincere, curious and eager-to-learn couples out there that have thought about contacting a professional, look no further.
Send Me and email and explain what you are looking for. Tribute for My time and expertise will vary from session to session depending on the type of session. My email: msjulie@juliespanks.com

Also, while I think "surprising" your person with a session is super hot, it goes against My professional moral compass. Every player must consent ahead of time, whether they are participating or just sipping on a Perrier from a comfy couch. So please keep this in mind.