Saturday, December 1, 2018

SLC Sessions & Thank Yous & Niteflirt

Yes, I am in Salt Lake City and available for sessions from the privacy and comfort of My dungeon play space discreetly located downtown.
I do not do outcall appointments - you must come to Me.

New-to-Me? - If you are willing to jump a few hoops through My screening process, you may very well find yourself end up over My lap, strapped to a spanking bench, tied to a unique piece of furniture or wrapped tightly in bondage while I have My fun with you.

If you have yet to serve Me, send Me an email with your humble request and I will respond typically within 24 hours. Unless your email just consists of one sentence, in which case it might take a little longer to get back to you. IOW, don't bore Me.
My email: msjulie@juliespanks.com

If you've had the pleasure of serving Me already, you may send your request via email. Or ring My phone during the hours of 10am and 2pm, Mountain. Please remember: I do not return phone calls. You gotta just keep trying until you get Me on the line.

I also want to share a special shout out to the thoughtful individuals who have already taken the opportunity to choose something special from My Amazon Wishlist. I love receiving presents in the mail, any day of the year. Go on and take a peek. Pick something that speaks to you or you secretly wish for Me to use on you. Items are shipped directly to Me so be sure to enclose a note with your purchase.

Stuck at home and want to talk to Me about naughty things?
I'm available for phone sessions on Niteflirt.