Monday, January 21, 2019

Portland Update

I've had a slight change in plans for My upcoming Portland visit.

Now you can possibly catch Me on the following dates:
Sunday, February 10th - EVENING AVAILABLE
Monday, February 11th - ALREADY BOOKED
Tuesday, February 12th - MORNING AVAILABLE

I'm so blessed to have the most understanding and flexible slaves that were able to reschedule their training with Me. So, the time I have left over for sessions is somewhat limited. And remember Me? - I am a quality over quantity player. Looking for those gems in the rough.

I could be swayed into offering a Tuesday evening or Wednesday sessions to the very, very good submissive. Though the logistics and scheduling would need to happen within the next week.
Not to mention, I enjoy thoroughly plotting our time together.

If you have served Me in the past, just ring Me at a reasonable hour or send your request via email. If you are new-to-Me, you may send your request via email. And make it snazzy, polite and to the point.

In Portland, I am privileged to still have a handful of doting slaves, submissives and pets. Some of which have been serving Me for 15+ years. Must be doing something right. *wink*
Care to join My stable?

For an Application, email Me at msjulie@juliespanks.com

I visit My former beloved hometown of Portland 5-6 times a year.
I previously owned the largest dungeon space in Portland and have conducted countless professional sessions throughout the years.
I teach BDSM workshops on a national level, sit on a 5013(C) international education board and am an active Community Participant. It's not a day job, but rather how I live My life.
Join Me for a little while?

Too shy? Want to speak with Me before we meet? Call Me on Niteflirt. Confess your darkest desires or just talk to an experienced Woman.