Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Salt Lake City Sessions

This probably goes without saying but just to clear up any confusion - when I am not out gallivanting or on the road traveling, I conduct My sessions gleefully at will in My hometown of Salt Lake City.

Sessions in Salt Lake are always an option for qualified candidates with at least 24 hours notice. Yes, this is My life. But A) it's not like I'm just sitting around waiting for you to call Me; and B) when it's 15 degrees outside, it does take a little time to warm the dungeon.
After all, I do want you to be comfortable while I am tormenting you.

And when I say qualified candidate, I am referring to those that have had the pleasure of serving Me already. Or those who pique My interest via My application process.

I like to play any day of the week. I am more of a morning person though so I typically like to begin as early as 11am or as late as say, 9pm. As I've mentioned before, I'm a quality-over-quantity player and I seek a connection of some sort before I allow just anyone to serve Me. If I feel as if we aren't a good fit, I will let you know. I do not wish to waste any one's time or money. Not to mention, My intuition has never steered Me wrong. Ever.

I have My very own discreet, clean and well-located space. It homes some of My massive equipment collection in an alluring, safe, sexy environment where you may surrender control and submit yourself to My experienced hands, sublime wit and devastating bod.

Give it up, boy.