Monday, February 18, 2019

CBT, Over My Knee or Bound Tightly?

In Salt Lake City with some available time on My hands this week.
And you know what that old book tells us about "Idle Hands...."

If you've had the pleasure of serving Me previously and would like to submit yourself to Me again, you may send your request via email or ring My phone at a reasonable hour.

If you are new-to-Me and would like to discuss the possibility of a session, you may send Me your request in an email. I will respond, typically within 24-48 hours, with My Application For Service.

Please note - I am rarely to never available for same-day sessions.

As the name implies, I am a spanking expert, disciplinarian and corporal punishment enthusiast. Though I am quite skilled and do enjoy a plethora of other kinky activities, as well. Activities such as bondage, cbt, nipple play, sensual domination, humiliation, cross-dressing, medical play, electrical play, sounds, flogging, caning, whipping, foot worship and so much more. 

I own a private, sexy, clean and discreet play space downtown where you can let your inhibitions run free. Or while on My leash. *smile*

So, what are you waiting for?

My email: msjulie@juliespanks.com