Thursday, February 21, 2019

Speak With Yours Truly on Niteflirt

Have you ever wanted to hear what My voice sounds like?

Are there some kinky questions that you are burning to ask Me?
 

Desire to talk to someone who understands your dark fantasy?

Wish to discuss a possible session before committing yourself?

Want to tell Me in detail exactly what you pine for....?


In My extra time, you may find Me available for kinky conversation and salacious phone sessions on Niteflirt. On the phone, we can talk about anything we want to. No matter how dirty or just plain factual.

Because I am a "lifestyler", I speak with a lot of people from all over the world who want to talk to a Dominant Woman with actual real-time experience in the lifestyle and BDSM community.

Being a pro Domme is something I continue to do (after 15+ years) because I love it and, frankly, I am very good at it. It is a natural extension of My daily routine and not just a Day Job for Me.

Interested? Give Me a call.

Click the link on the right side panel or dial 1-800-TO-FLIRT.
My extension is 02403288. $2.19 per minute.
Charges appear discreetly on your statement as 'NF Services'.

If I do not appear to be available, just send Me an email to schedule a time that works for both of us.