Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Back To The Grind In SLC

I've safely returned from Florida and I am in a really good mood.
IOW, now is an excellent time to schedule a session with Yours Truly.

My play space is still currently located in a hidden underground discreetly tucked underneath the city streets of Salt Lake City.

If you'd like to submit yourself or discuss the possibility, My preferred initial method of contact is email: msjulie@juliespanks.com

If you've served Me in the past and have My phone number, you may ring at a reasonable hour. If I am available at the time you call, I will answer My phone. If you happen to get My voicemail, please call Me back another time. For privacy purposes, I won't call you back.

Need a sound spanking? Desire to be My slut for a night? Wish to be humiliated? Or do I need to tie you up and torment you mercilessly?

It all sounds good to Me. *weg*

I do have time available for those that pique My interest and pass My simple screening. I realize it may be easy for you to pull out your wallet but I prefer to play with those that pay attention. Is that you?