Friday, May 31, 2019

Cross Dressing Sissy & Foot Fetishist & NF

It's been another sweet and kink-filled week in My world.

I had a really satisfying session with a cross dressing sissy slut who enjoyed being bound and tormented and forced do perform naughty tricks for Me. I dressed her from head to toe including high heels, pantyhose, slutty lingerie, full face of makeup, eyelashes, and long press-on nails making things extra difficult. In the end, she did earn her just reward for pleasing Me. I look forward to our next encounter.

I also had a delicious session with a foodie who also love feet.
After a little OTK, he was good enough to serve at My feet. Training was focused on how I prefer My feet worshiped and attended to. He showed Me that he had very strong hands and quite the agile tongue. I sipped wine and nibbled on a slice of vegan cheese cake that I had requested he bring along. And allowed him to lick the frosting from My toes. Lucky boy.

I am available for sessions to sincere individuals and couples in SLC.
If you'd like an Application For Service, you may email Me: msjulie@juliespanks.com

If you've served Me and wish to return to My lair, you may send your request via email or ring My phone at a reasonable hour.

Unable to serve Me in the flesh? I offer phone sessions on Niteflirt.
Give Me a call and we can speak about All Things Kink.
Or perhaps you just want to talk to an experienced Dominant Woman.
Click on the NF link in the right-hand side panel here on this blog.
Or dial 1-800-TO-FLIRT ext. 02403288