Friday, June 14, 2019

Portland Sessions Available thru 2019!

Planning a few Portland trips for the remainder of My 2019...

If you'd like to get on My calendar for one or more sessions, I suggest sending your request sooner rather than later as it'll fill quickly.

My session schedule for Portland is open on the following dates:
Monday, July 15th to Thursday, July 18th
Thursday, October 10th to Tuesday, October 15th
Sunday, December 8th to Thursday, December 12th

I'll be setting aside time to play with My stable of loyal submissives but I will also be leaving an opening for a new slut or three (pun intended). Is that you? Have you been longing to reach out for years? Or perhaps you've already had the pleasure of serving Me years and years ago and would like to reconnect. Let's do it!

Send Me an email with your date and time requests and I'll reply within 24 hours. If you are new-to-Me you'll receive an Application For Service. Go on, impress Me. *grin*