Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Hump Day Heat & A Thank You

It's Wednesday. It's hot outside. And even hotter in My dungeon.
Why, you ask? - Well, I just got done spanking a very naughty slut.

First, an appreciative Thank You to My thoughtful Tie Slave for the gift of the kneeling bench from My Amazon wishlist. It is nice and sturdy, not to mention, I'm told it's a knee-saver. *wink*

And while I'm at it, My weekend wasn't too shabby either. I had the pleasure of training a couple of new-to-Me slaves. And I couldn't be happier with the supplicants presented to Me. Also, the presents of wine and chocolates from a particular sub were the cherry.

It is good to be Me.

I prefer to live in a state of gratitude and abundance. And for that, I am blessed with the best of submissives a Dominant could ask for. Also, I like to think that My application process that has been carefully calibrated over the years does tend to weed out those that will not be compatible with My style of play.

If you'd like to submit yourself, speak up. Send Me a letter of introduction that piques My interest. I'm always looking to add to My stable. *smile*

Email: msjulie@juliespanks.com