Monday, July 15, 2019

Portland Bound til Thursday

I'm headed to My former beloved hometown of Portland today.
If you've yet to make arrangements for a session, you are too late.
My schedule is already jam packed with devilish debauchery.

I will, however, be returning in October and December and I prefer to schedule session time in advance. If you'd like to get on My calendar, you should speak soon. Session time is somewhat limited when I am in Portland as I have lots to see and do. And preferential treatment is always offered to My loyal stable of submissives first.

A 'Thank You' to the thoughtful human who sent Me something special from My Amazon wishlist. And a timely reminder that My birthday is coming up in a month on August 16th. I LOVE to receive gifts in the mail. Your credit card statement will simply reflect an Amazon.com charge and your gift(s) will be sent directly to Yours Truly.

To kick off My week - I'ma make today My Best Bottom Bitch Monday.
It's going to be a very, very good week! *grin*