Friday, July 12, 2019

Summer Tan & Sessions This Weekend

It's Friday and it's going to be another hot one today. I'll be working on My summer tan, sans tan lines, and plotting next week's escape.

I've got a few sluts to torment in Portland, good food to eat with good friends and all of the glorious greenery that Oregon has to offer.

Then it's up to Seattle, stomping grounds of My youth, for a few nights of much-needed peaceful gazing at the beautiful Puget Sound.

If you'd like to catch Me in Salt Lake City this weekend, you may submit your proposal via email or call Me during My phone hours.
I've limited time available but understand that I am not sitting around waiting for you to call Me. The more advanced notice, the better.

Email: msjulie@juliespanks.com
Phone hours: 10AM to 12PM daily Mountain @ (503) 891-8487

Be aware: if you call outside of My phone hours, I will never take your call as I prefer those that pay attention and follow My directions.