Monday, July 29, 2019

Serve Me Now in SLC & My Sadistic Thoughts

I've safely returned from another amazing year at one of My most favorite kinky BDSM conventions, Thunder in the Mountains.

And for the first time in a long while, I wasn't teaching anything nor did I have any other obligations. In fact, had such a good time meeting new people, mingling with old friends, hanging with The Cool Kids, and cruising the dungeons, I think I'll do it again. *wink*

I also attended some very engaging and worthwhile classes. Learned some advanced techniques and came home with a few new ideas.

I'm in Salt Lake City with time available for sessions. If you'd like to schedule an appointment and are new-to-Me, you may email your introduction and request to receive My Application For Service.

My email: msjulie@juliespanks.com

If you've had the pleasure of serving Me in the past and wish to return to My lair, you may send an email or ring Me during My phone hours.

Present yourself to Me. Express your desires. Submit to My whim.