Friday, August 2, 2019

My Birthday & Spankings & Sessions in SLC

Happy August, perverts. This Leo wants to play with you.

My birthday is just two weeks away. And I want to play with you.

Click Here to visit My personal and revamped Amazon Wishlist.

Choose something or somethings that I am currently pining for.
Or just send Me a generous eGift card.
All you need is My email address - msjulie@juliespanks.com

Your credit card statement will simply and discreetly reflect a charge from Amazon.com and your gift(s) will be sent directly to Me.
Be sure to send a gift receipt so I know who you are.
Unless you wish to remain anonymous.

Or better yet, present yourself to Me for a birthday spanking.
Want to know how old I am? Come and find out.
I'll dole out My birthday spankings to you. And so much more.

I am available for sessions in Salt Lake City through the 21st-ish. Then I'll be on My annual sabbatical and Off The Grid until Labor Day.

Bring yourself to Me.

My email: msjulie@juliespanks.com
My phone hours are 10am to 12noon daily Mountain time only
Phone number: (503) 891 8487

Calls received outside of My phone hours will be permanently blocked.