Sunday, August 11, 2019

Annual Sabbatical & No Sessions 8/22 to 9/4

Just a friendly reminder for you to schedule your August training accordingly. And pay special attention to My birthday on August 16th!

It's not too late to send your birthday greetings and a generous gift.
Choose something from My Amazon wishlist or send an egift card or two and let Me do the shopping.

I am hungry to play and on the hunt for some naughty butts and nasty sluts to tease and torment this week. Submit yourself and get on My calendar before it fills up. And before I go out of town.

That's right. I will be off-the-grid and unavailable for in-person and phone sessions Thursday, August 22nd thru Tuesday, September 3rd.

If you'd like to schedule for September, please do so now. While I will be in town the rest of the month, I am an advanced planner as I enjoy thoughtfully plotting our time together.

What are you waiting for?

Email: msjulie@juliespanks.com

Unable to serve Me in the flesh? -- I offer phone sessions on Niteflirt.
Tell Me your kinkiest fantasies, confess your darkest desires or simply speak to an experienced, merciful Domme about the BDSM lifestyle.
It's not a day job for Me. I live it 24/7.