Thursday, August 15, 2019

Surrender To Me Now

My birthday is tomorrow and I am waiting til then to go pick up packages and things from My mailbox. I've received several notices that there are items awaiting Me. It's never too late to send a gift. And there are still a plethora of goodies to choose from.
Not to mention, I love to receive gifts any day of the year.

Click here for My Amazon wishlist.

I am prepping for My lengthy sabbatical next week. If you'd like to squeeze onto My session schedule before I leave, you gotta speak soon. I have time available this evening, tomorrow morning and possibly on Tuesday of next week.

You may send an email or attempt to reach Me during My phone hours. Please be respectful of My phone hours, otherwise your number will be blocked permanently.

Email: msjulie@juliespanks.com
My phone hours: 10am to 12pm Mountain Time, Daily
Phone number: (503) 891 8487

If you happen to get a voicemail, simply ring Me another hour.
For privacy purposes, I do not return phone calls.

Not able to serve Me real-time? I offer thoughtful and sometimes dirty phone sessions on Niteflirt. If I do not appear to be available, send Me an email to schedule a time that works for both of us.